Wetomo is a mobilization service that simplifies complex web sites and makes them accessible to mobile phones.
Just point your cell phone to our mobilization site http://m.tailmaster.com and get going. If you know what site you want to mobilize just append the site URL to the request. For example if you want to visit www.cnn.com just enter the following link in your cell phone
http://m.tailmaster.com/www.cnn.com and there you have it: CNN on your cell phone.
- simplification and optimization of complex web pages
- split of web pages into sub pages so that they fit on your phone
- resizing of images for proper display on your phone
- CSS support
- advertisement capabilities
- simple access to previously visited sites
Wetomo features for end users:
- Use Wetmo as your jump board to the Internet
- Save mobile traffic cost based on our site optimization technology
- Personalization features, such as bookmarks will be added soon
Wetomo for publishers:
- Enable mobile access to your site at no charge
- Earn mobile ad revenue using your own ad account at no charge (Note that mobile CPM rates are significantly higher than Internet CPM rates)
- Mobile Analytics, dedicated domain names and ad-free options are available on request.
- Wetomo is operational but still in beta. If you identify an issue please send an email to “support AT tailmaster DOT com”. Please provide the URL of the rendered site and a detailed problem description.
More information coming soon. Until then try it out and your cell phone finally gets what it deserves.